Zantrex-3 is a non-prescription weight loss supplement that claims to cause "rapid weight loss" and "incredible energy." However, there is a lack of scientific evidence that supports the claim that the supplement is effective for weight loss. Supposedly, the yerba mate, guarana, and damiana in Zantrex-3 help to slow down how often food is emptied from the stomach, and the caffeine helps to increase energy. Possible side effects may include insomnia, nervousness, and a rapid heart rate.
What Is Zantrex-3?Zantrex®-3 is a popular weight loss supplement. The manufacturer of Zantrex-3 claims that this product provides "Rapid Weight Loss™" and "incredible energy."
(Click Zantrex-3 Uses for more information on what it is used for.)
- Niacin (also known as vitamin B3)
- Yerba mate (which contains caffeine)
- Guarana (which contains caffeine)
- Green tea (which contains caffeine)
- Piper nigrum (black pepper)
- Tibetan ginseng
- Panax ginseng
- Kola nut (which contains caffeine)
- Thea sinensis leaves (tea leaves).