Side Effects to Report
There are a number of side effects with Zantrex-3
that you should report to your healthcare provider. These reactions, which are due to the stimulants in Zantrex-3, include but are not limited to:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Rapid breathing or difficulty breathing
- Anxiety or agitation
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Feelings of a rapidly or forcefully beating heart (known as heart palpitations)
- Signs of liver damage, such as:
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
- Dark urine
- Upper-right abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Vaginal bleeding
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
There is also some evidence that long-term use of mate, one of the active ingredients in Zantrex-3, may increase the risk of several types of cancer.
If you think you are experiencing a Zantrex-3 side effect, please let your healthcare provider know. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to this supplement, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.