Xenical Side Effects
Serious Xenical Side EffectsSome side effects with Xenical, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of liver damage, such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual itching
- Yellow skin (jaundice) or eyes
- Dark urine or light-colored stool
- Upper-right abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Kidney stones
- Severe stomach pain
- Gallbladder disease (or worsening of preexisting gallbladder disease)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- Unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to tell if any particular side effect (such as nausea) is caused by Xenical or other factors. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any problems while taking the drug. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Xenical side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.