Relacore Side Effects
Although no studies have been conducted to determine the specific side effects of Relacore, some of the effects can be assumed, based on what is known about the individual active ingredients. Possible side effects of this product may include insomnia, indigestion, and nausea. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience serious side effects, such as sexual problems, signs of liver damage, or signs of an allergic reaction.
Does Relacore Cause Side Effects?Little is known about the possible side effects of Relacore® weight loss supplements. Although adequate studies have not been conducted and published on Relacore, some information can be assumed about its side effects, based on reported side effects of the individual active ingredients.
(This article covers many, but not all, of the possible side effects with Relacore. Your healthcare provider can discuss a more complete list of Relacore side effects with you.)
Possible Side Effects of RelacoreBecause Relacore has not been adequately studied in clinical trials, all of the information on potential side effects comes from what is known about the individual components. Based on this information, common side effects of Relacore may include:
- Belching, gas, or constipation
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Heartburn or indigestion
- Flushing of the skin
Side Effects to ReportSome side effects with Relacore, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These potential side effects include but are not limited to:
- Signs of liver damage, such as yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice), dark urine, or upper-right abdominal pain
- Any unusual mood changes
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Sexual problems, menstrual changes, acne, hair loss, or changes in hair growth (which may be signs of hormonal problems)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.