Weight Loss Home > Phentermine Side Effects
Hyperactivity, insomnia, dry mouth, and dizziness are some of the side effects that have been reported with phentermine. In most cases, problems usually occur when too much of the medication is taken. Other, less-frequent side effects of phentermine are potentially serious and should be reported to a healthcare provider right away. These include hallucinations, high blood pressure, and a rapid heart rate, among others.
- Insomnia (see Phentermine and Insomnia)
- Unusual happy feelings (euphoria)
- Unusual unpleasant feelings (dysphoria)
- Shakiness (tremor)
- Dry mouth (see Phentermine and Dry Mouth)
- Unpleasant taste
- Sexual problems (see Phentermine Sexual Side Effects).