Weight Loss Home > Is Lipo-6 Safe?
Many people considering the supplement may wonder if Lipo-6 is safe. Some people may be more likely to experience problems. For example, if you have a heart condition, glaucoma, or kidney disease, you should talk with your healthcare provider before taking Lipo-6. Warnings and precautions also extend to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as people with an enlarged prostate, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
An Overview of Lipo-6 SafetyLipo-6™ is an herbal weight loss supplement. Since no adequate studies have been published, it is not known if Lipo-6 is safe for most people. Some people may be more likely to experience problems when taking it. You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Lipo-6 if you have:
- An enlarged prostate
- Difficulty passing urine
- Recurrent headaches
- Any heart problems
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Thyroid problems
- Anxiety or other psychological problems
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant