Weight Loss Home > CortiSlim
Drug InteractionsCortiSlim can interact with a number of different medications (see CortiSlim Drug Interactions).
Safety Issues With CortiSlimSome people may be more likely to experience problems due to drugs and supplements. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking CortiSlim if you have:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Any heart problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see CortiSlim and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see CortiSlim and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?Because most CortiSlim products contain stimulants, it is reasonable to assume that taking too much can cause stimulant overdose effects, such as:
- Muscle twitching
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Loss of life.