Weight Loss Home > Alli
Drug InteractionsAlli can interact with a number of other medications (see Alli Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Alli?Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Alli if you have:
- A thyroid disorder
- Had an organ transplant
- A medical problem that decreases your ability to absorb food
- Gallbladder problems
- A history of kidney stones
- A history of pancreatitis.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Alli and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Alli and Breastfeeding).