Lipozene Side Effects
Side effects with Lipozene will be primarily related to the digestive tract, since it is a fiber supplement. Common ones can include gas, bloating, a feeling of fullness, and diarrhea. However, some side effects are potentially serious and should be reported to your healthcare provider right away. These include severe diarrhea, difficulty swallowing, and signs of an allergic reaction.
Does Lipozene Cause Side Effects?As with any medication or supplement, side effects are possible with Lipozene. In fact, there have been reports of at least one serious side effect with glucomannan, the active ingredient of Lipozene.
(This article covers many, but not all, of the possible side effects with Lipozene. Your healthcare provider can discuss a more complete list with you.)
Common Side Effects of LipozeneLipozene (as well as any other fiber supplement) is probably most likely to cause side effects relating to the digestive tract. These common Lipozene side effects may include:
- A feeling of fullness
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
As with all fiber supplements, these side effects can probably be avoided by gradually increasing your fiber intake, giving your body a chance to adjust to it.
Lipozene Side Effects to ReportSome side effects with Lipozene, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Difficulty swallowing or a feeling that Lipozene is stuck in your throat (although this has only been reported with glucomannan tablets, and Lipozene comes in capsule form)
- Severe diarrhea or diarrhea that does not go away
- Changes in your blood sugar (which is important for people with diabetes)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as a rash, hives, itching, swelling of the mouth or throat, wheezing, or difficulty breathing.