If certain medications are taken with Lipovarin, interactions may occur. For example, diabetes medications, other stimulants, decongestants, and MAOIs could interact negatively with Lipovarin. This can lead to an increased risk of side effects or a dangerous irregular heart rhythm, among other things. To prevent Lipovarin interactions, tell your healthcare provider about all medications you are taking, both prescription and non-prescription.
Lipovarin Interactions: An OverviewVery little information is available about Lipovarin™ interactions. Based on what little information is available about a few of the individual components of the supplement, it is assumed that Lipovarin will interact with various medicines. Some of the medicines that may lead to Lipovarin drug interactions include:
- Any other stimulants, including caffeine, cocaine, amphetamines, and many other weight loss products
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Decongestants, such as pseudoephedrine (Sudafed®)
- Diabetes medications
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as:
- QT-prolonging medications (medications that increase the risk of a dangerous irregular heart rhythm known as QT prolongation)
- Theophylline (Uniphyl®, Theocron®, TheoCap®, Theo-24®, Elixophyllin®).