Didrex Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Didrex?You should not take Didrex if you:
- Are allergic to Didrex, benzphetamine, or any of the inactive components used to make Didrex.
- Have a heart condition, including heart disease or atherosclerosis (also known as hardening of the arteries).
- Have moderate-to-severe high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Are severely agitated.
- Have an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
- Have glaucoma (a condition of the eye).
- Have a history of drug abuse.
- Have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) within the past 14 days. MAOIs include:
Didrex Warnings and Precautions: Final Thoughts
There are a number of situations in which Didrex should not be taken, along with several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before taking the medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Didrex warnings and precautions that may apply to you.