Cylaris Side Effects
There has been one clinical study published on Cylaris, but it only briefly addresses possible Cylaris side effects. However, due to the caffeine content, it can be assumed that possible side effects may include insomnia, restlessness, and indigestion. You should contact your healthcare provider right away if you experience more serious side effects of Cylaris, such as difficulty breathing, a rapid heart rate, or seizures.
Does Cylaris Cause Side Effects?There is little information available about the possible side effects of Cylaris™, a weight loss supplement. Although one clinical study of Cylaris has been published, this study only briefly addresses the issue of side effects. Because Cylaris contains caffeine, it is likely to cause stimulant-related side effects.
However, in this study, these side effects were more commonly reported by the group taking the placebo (the "sugar pill" with no active ingredient) than in the group taking Cylaris. Based on the caffeine content of Cylaris, it can be assumed that the following side effects are also possible:
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Shakiness (tremors) or jitteriness
- Increased urination.
Cylaris Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of side effects with Cylaris that you should report to your healthcare provider. These potential side effects (due to the caffeine content in it) include but are not limited to:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Rapid breathing or difficulty breathing
- Anxiety or agitation
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Feelings of a rapidly or forcefully beating heart (known as heart palpitations)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.