Drug InteractionsCortiSlim can interact with a number of different medications (see CortiSlim Drug Interactions).
Safety Issues With CortiSlimSome people may be more likely to experience problems due to drugs and supplements. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking CortiSlim if you have:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Any heart problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see CortiSlim and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see CortiSlim and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Is CortiSlim Safe? for more information, including any available warnings and precautions.)
What If I Take an Overdose?Because most CortiSlim products contain stimulants, it is reasonable to assume that taking too much can cause stimulant overdose effects, such as:
- Muscle twitching
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Loss of life.
(Click CortiSlim Overdose for more information.)