- Hyperactivity (trouble sitting still)
- Fast breathing
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure
- Changes in heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Muscle pains
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not really there)
- Loss of life.
If you happen to take too much, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Bontril Overdose for more information.)
How Should Bontril Be Stored?Bontril tablets and capsules should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat, in an airtight container. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your Bontril as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Bontril PDM 35 mg tablets (short-acting)
- Bontril SR 105 mg capsules (long-acting).